The Frogmore Papers
- were founded in 1983
- appear twice a year (March and September)
- are edited by Jeremy Page with the assistance of Clare Best, Rachel Playforth, and Peter Stewart.
- feature poems, prose, pictures, reviews
- publish work by established and unknown writers
- have published work by Tobias Hill, Elizabeth Garrett, Linda France, Katherine Pierpoint, Susan Wicks, Sophie Hannah, John Mole, Alexis Lykiard, Elizabeth Bartlett, Tamar Yoseloff, James Brockway, JohnWhitworth, Pauline Stainer, Brian Aldiss, Jane Holland, Mario Petrucci, John Latham, Caroline Price, Myra Schneider
To subscribe send a cheque/postal order for £15 (two years, four issues) or £10 (one year, two issues) payable to The Frogmore Press, 21 Mildmay Road, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 1PJ.
New subscribers receive a complimentary title from our back catalogue.